Dr. Robin Sapossnek, FCOVD
Board Certified in Vision Therapy and Visual Rehabilitation and Visual Rehabilitation
930 Henrietta Avenue
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Tel: (215) 663-5933
Dr. Sapossnek and her staff are proud to offer you a holistic, functional approach to vision care, as well as traditional treatments including eyeglasses and contact lenses. Dr. Sapossnek and her staff attend to each and every patient with
care, concern and in a timely fashion.
All optometric treatment at Holistic Vision is done in an enjoyable, relaxed but highly
professional setting. The doctor and staff regularly participate in continuing education to stay on top of
changes and advances in vision care and vision therapy.
Should any questions arise, do not hesitate to call us, or ask our staff.
We look forward to getting to know you and to helping you because you deserve the best.
Holistic Vision and Dr. Robin Sapossnek, FCOVD provide:
We thank you for visiting our web site. We hope you will find your visit both
informative and enjoyable. Please don't hesitate to contact us and visit our office. Our approach to vision care is to provide the very best care for
our patients in a friendly relaxed setting.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschool
- Eyeglass Dispensary with Designer and Budget Eyewear
- Expert Fitting of Contact Lenses for the Hard-to-fit Patient as well as the Seasoned Wearer
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Eye Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Ages - The Non-Surgical Therapeutic Solution to Many Visual Conditions, such as Lazy Eye, Strabismus, Double Vision and More...
- Treatment for Vision-related Learning Problems, including
Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- A Developmental Approach to the Treatment of
Strabismus (eye turns) and
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Concussions, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Stroke, Whiplash, Cerebral Palsy, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Phototherapy (Syntonics, Colored Light Therapy)
- Improvement of Uncorrected Vision with Laser Eye Surgery Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT)
- The Non-surgical Alternative to Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Holistic Eye Care for developmental delays, double vision, concussions, lazy nutritional counseling for children, natural vision improvement, optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Doylestown, PA, Pennsylvania, Willow Grove, Horsham, Churchville, Glenside, Norristown, Bridgeport, Northeast Philadelphia, Rockledge, Elkins Park, Abington, Roslyn, Meadowbrook, Jenkintown
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use